Shanghai (Gasgoo)- The China Passenger Car Association(CPCA) reported China's new energy passenger vehice (PV) sales of 71,660 units in June, leaping 74% year on year, while declining 22% month on month, counting both pure electric vehicle and plug-in hybrid vehicles as main sales drivers. During the first six months, the cumulative sales of new energy PV reached 352,295 units, soaring 120% over the previous year.
In June, the A00 class pure electric PV saw sales decline of 25% to 16,726 units. What's more, its market shares also shrank by 34%. Sales of the A0 class pure electric PV shot by 409% to 12,628 units, which enable its market shares more than doubled to 25% compared with 12% in May. The A-class pure electric PV also enjoyed market shares rise of 41% with June sales reaching 20,281 units, soaring 193% from a year earlier.
As to the sales structure, pure electric PV accounted for 70%, while the PHEV took up the rest 30%. The total sales of pure electric PV reached 49,849 units with a year-on-year surge of 56% in June, while the deliveries of PHEV totaled 21,811 units, soaring 135% on an annual basis.
In pure electric PV segment, pure electric sedan still holds the largest market shares of 70% with sales totaling 35,049 units in June, up 13% year on year. Pure electric SUV and MPV took up 2% and 28% market shares respectively in June. As to PHEV segment, sales of sedan reached 12,179 units, skyrocketing 583% from a year ago. Sales of SUV totaled 9,632 units, jumping 25% over the previous year. The plug-in hybrid sedan took up 56% market shares, 12% more than that of SUV in June.
From January to June, BYD NEV sales reached 71,270 units, soaring 106% from a year earlier. As to different model types, sales of PHEV reached 47,430 units, soaring 197% on an annual basis. The BYD Qin and Song DM were the top two best-selling models in their segment. At the same time, the Qin has become China's first PHEV model with accumulative sales exceeding 100,000 units.
BAIC BJEV reported sales of 54,000 units during the first half of this year, leaping 78.5% compared with the same period last year. Moreover, the automaker took up largest market shares nationwide and third largest market shares worldwide.
Gasgoo not only offers timely news and profound insight about China auto industry, but also help with business connection and expansion for suppliers and purchasers via multiple channels and methods.
All Rights Reserved. Do not reproduce, copy and use the editorial content without permission. Contact us: khoahocxaydung.info.