Shanghai (Gasgoo)- Geely Auto will introduce 20 new energy vehicle models by 2020, which covers electric vehicle (EV), hybrid electric vehicle (HEV) and plug-in hybrid electric vehicle (PHEV).
According to Geely’s new energy vehicle product plan, the automaker will launch several new models into the market by the end of this year. The Emgrand EV450 will hit the market in March while the Emgrand GSe400 will be launched two months later.
In the second half of this year, another two new models will go on sale. In July, the all-new Emgrand PHEV will be in the market. Another new battery electric vehicle will go on sale by the end of this year. Even though the automaker hasn’t revealed the timetable for launching Emgrand GL PHEV, the model’s fuel-fossil powered version will go on sale in 2018.
In the future, 90 percent of Geely models will be new energy vehicles. HEV and PHEV will take up 65 percent among all new energy models while the rest will be 35 percent.
Gasgoo not only offers timely news and profound insight about China auto industry, but also help with business connection and expansion for suppliers and purchasers via multiple channels and methods. Buyer service: [email protected] Seller Service: [email protected]
All Rights Reserved. Do not reproduce, copy and use the editorial content without permission. Contact us: khoahocxaydung.info.