|

Contact Us

Home> China> News detail

DFL reports YoY sales growth of 4% in February

Nancy From Gasgoo| March 12 , 2018

China auto market news, Dongfeng Motor Company Limited February sales,  Dongfeng Nissan Dongfeng Venucia Dongfeng Infiniti

Shanghai (Gasgoo)- Dongfeng Motor Company Limited (DFL) posted a YoY sales growth of 4% in February to 77,173 units. Among them, various models under Dongfeng Nissan and Dongfeng Venucia saw sales growth in February, which laid solid foundation for DFL's completion of sales target of 1,600,000 units.

According to official information from DFL, Dongfeng Nissan delivered 58,111 units with a YoY sales increase of 8% in February. Specifically, deliveries of the Nissan Sylphy reached 21,388 units, jumping 10% year on year in February. Sales of the Nissan Teana totaled 5,621 units with a YoY growth of 5%. Deliveries of the Nissan X-Trail and the Nissan Qashqai reached 10,023 units and 7,527 units respectively, up 15% and 4% compared with the same period last year. In February, sales of the Nissan Kicks and the Nissan Tiida totaled 3,802 units and 3,503 units respectively. The Nissan Lannia saw YoY sales surge of 34% to 4,323 units in February.

Dongfeng Venucia delivered 10,603 units, soaring 41% over the previous year. To be specific, sales of the T70 and D60 reached 2,958 units and 4,323 units respectively. The T90 saw a YoY sales growth of 23% to 2,729 units in February. 

DFL released its new mid-term business plan on Feb. 5, saying that the company is ambitious to sold 2,600,000 units and gain revenue of RMB 300 billion by 2022. Besides, it will release more than 40 new models, among which, more than 20 are new NEV models. What's more, DFL will invest RMB 60 billion in manufacturing, products, R&D, human resource, company's social responsibilities and environment protection to support the company's sustainable development over next five years.

As to specific brands, Dongfeng Nissan will release 15 new models, and the number of its dealership will be expanded from 750 to 1,000. Dongfeng Venucia will introduce 10 new models with its dealership number expanded from 265 to 500. Dongfeng Infiniti will introduce 5 new models and its dealership number will be expanded from 126 to more than 200. 

Gasgoo not only offers timely news and profound insight about China auto industry, but also help with business connection and expansion for suppliers and purchasers via multiple channels and methods. Buyer service: [email protected]   Seller Service: [email protected]

All Rights Reserved. Do not reproduce, copy and use the editorial content without permission. Contact us: khoahocxaydung.info.

progressive.ua

там ka4alka-ua.com

| | | |

Site: Khoahocxaydung| | | | |

Copyright Notice © 2017 Khoahocxaydung.info Corporation and its licensors. All rights reserved.