Contact Us

Home> China> News detail

Mitsubishi new Delica's order: 7500 units in Jan.

Jorvan From Gasgoo.com| March 14 , 2007

Mitsubishi new Delica's order: 7500 units in Jan.

Mitsubishi Motors announced that the Company got a new order of 7500 Delicas within one month from January 31 to February 28, triple the expected target of 2300 units. Since the unveiling of "Mitsubishi Motors regeneration plan" in January 2005, its performance was the best among the new registered models.

From the vehicle level, "G-Power package", "G-Navi package" and "G-Premium" with 6-speed CVT have more orders, G-Navi package (44%) and G-Premium (36%) totally accounted for 80%.

Gasgoo not only offers timely news and profound insight about China auto industry, but also help with business connection and expansion for suppliers and purchasers via multiple channels and methods.

All Rights Reserved. Do not reproduce, copy and use the editorial content without permission. Contact us: khoahocxaydung.info.



| | | |

Site: Khoahocxaydung| | | | |

Copyright Notice © 2017 Khoahocxaydung.info Corporation and its licensors. All rights reserved.