中文 |My Gasgoo

Contact Us

Home> China> News detail

Sales in June of Changan increased greatly 43% annual target completed

Rui Huang From 盖世汽车| July 07 , 2017

Changan AutoChangan Auto, Changan, Changan sales

Yesterday Changan Auto announced its sales report in June. The report shows that the sales in June of Changan are 232502 units, with a chain growth of 8.4%; sales of cars are 133881 units, with an chain growth of 25.1%; sales of passenger car in this month are 90346 vehicles, with an chain growth of 28.3%.

From the segments of Changan’s independent brand, SUV models continue to serve as the main sales. Among them, CS75 plays an outstanding performance in this month, whose sales reach 15460 units, with a great chain growth of 39.8%; sales of CX70 are 9730 vehicles, achieving a growth of 22.6%; sales of CS35 are 9451 units, compared to the 5675 units in last month, growing 66.5%; sales of CS15 are 5766 vehicles, with an chain growth of 28.7%. And from the year-on-year growth, except that CS75 achieves a substantial growth, several other models still show declines, in which CX70 owns the smallest fall.

The situation of sedan is roughly same as the car, EADO and Alsvin both own an chain growth but year-on-year decrease. Sales of EADO in June are 8379 units, compared to the 9954 in the same period last year, the volume falls 15.8%, but compared to the 5519 in last month, it achieves a growth of 51.8%. Sales of Alsvin are 4842 units, droping 39.7% yoy.

In terms of MPV, compared to the same period last year, sales of Auneau and Auchan both show a different degree of decline.

From the joint venture sector, sales of Changan Ford in June reach 64140 units, with an slight growth of 6.6%. 

Sales of Changan Mazda are 16258 units, compared to the 15172 units in the same period last year, achieving a growth of 7.2%.

On the whole, the cumulative sales of Changan in the first six months reach 1429511 units. According to the latest plan, the sales target in 2017 is 3 million 300 thousand vehicles. That is to say, Changan has completed 43% of the annual sales target in the first half year. In the second half year, it has to complete the remaining 57% of the target sales. Apparently there is a certain pressure, in addition to the previous price-off, it is expected that Changan will continue to take new initiatives in product and marketing.

Gasgoo not only offers timely news and profound insight about China auto industry, but also help with business connection and expansion for suppliers and purchasers via multiple channels and methods. Buyer service: [email protected]   Seller Service: [email protected]

All Rights Reserved. Do not reproduce, copy and use the editorial content without permission. Contact us: khoahocxaydung.info.

Engel or Yeti coolers compare

У нашей компании интересный веб портал на тематику 3d визуализация интерьера https://tsoydesign.com.ua/interiors/
https://pillsbank.net

Hot Auto Products| e-Catalog| Auto Products Directory| Auto Parts Manufacturers|

Site: Khoahocxaydung| 中文站| 汽车资讯| 出口供应商| 汽车社区|

Copyright Notice © 2017 Khoahocxaydung.info Corporation and its licensors. All rights reserved.