中文 |My Gasgoo

Contact Us

Home> China> News detail

SAIC and Fiat open two ventures in Chongqing

Ally From www.gasgoo.com| June 29 , 2007

Shanghai Automotive Industry Corporation (Group) (SAIC) and Iveco SAIC have held a foundation ceremony for two of its ventures in Chongqing, The first venture, called SAIC Iveco Hongyan Commercial Vehicle Co, gained regulatory approval from the National Development and Reform Commission this April.

SAIC and Iveco, a subsidiary of Italy's biggest automaker Fiat, have controlled a 67 percent stake in the venture. Chongqing Hongyan Motor Co., Ltd., a local automaker in Chongqing, has captured the remaining 33 percent stake. The venture is expected to have an annual production capacity of 40,000 commercial vehicles in Chongqing.

The second venture is an engine plant also based in Chongqing. With an investment of 580 million Yuan, it is designed to churn out 100,000 engines a year. SAIC Iveco Commercial Vehicle Investment Co held 60 percent stake and Fiat Powertrain Technology Co and Chongqing Heavy Vehicle Group control 30 percent and 10 percent of the venture respectively.

Gasgoo not only offers timely news and profound insight about China auto industry, but also help with business connection and expansion for suppliers and purchasers via multiple channels and methods. Buyer service: [email protected]   Seller Service: [email protected]

All Rights Reserved. Do not reproduce, copy and use the editorial content without permission. Contact us: khoahocxaydung.info.

http://pillsbank.net

митсубиси лансер цена

Hot Auto Products| e-Catalog| Auto Products Directory| Auto Parts Manufacturers|

Site: Khoahocxaydung| 中文站| 汽车资讯| 出口供应商| 汽车社区|

Copyright Notice © 2017 Khoahocxaydung.info Corporation and its licensors. All rights reserved.