• János Csonka– invented carburettor (1890);
• József Galamb– organised mass production of Ford Model-T (1905–1915);
• Béla Barényi c– onceived idea of active vehicle safety and active safety codes (1939–1972);
• Ferenc Pavlics– creator of moon craft and Mars vehicles (1961–1988);
• Gyula Cser– invented the combined engine-charger system (1968);
• Ferenc Anisits– managed BMW diesel engine development (1981–1999).
Gasgoo not only offers timely news and profound insight about China auto industry, but also help with business connection and expansion for suppliers and purchasers via multiple channels and methods. Buyer service: [email protected] Seller Service: [email protected]
All Rights Reserved. Do not reproduce, copy and use the editorial content without permission. Contact us: khoahocxaydung.info.